The CAP9020 brake tester for extra large vehicles is built up of 3 modules :
The roller brake tester :
- galvanized frame for a good behaviour in aggressive environments: water, sand, salt....
- aluminium rollers 3 times lighter than steel rollers for easier handling, non-oxidizable.
- Epoxy coating guaranteeing the performance of the measure whatever the weather.
- Capelec brake tester motor resistant and designed to last over time.
The suspension tester :
- low noise and resistant variator
- wide table top with maximum center distance for better productivity, as well as the optimal measurement guaranteed by 3 strain gauges per plate guaranteeing optimal measurement.
- stop for easy positioning.
Finally, the PhaseShift and EUSAMA measurement technologies used by the Capelec suspension bench are accurate and universal.
The side slip tester is short to allow the shortest vehicles with narrow center distances to be handled. The rear wheels do not rest on the slip plates during the braking test.
The Capelec multifunction bench comes with a remote electrical cabinet for easy maintenance, and a CPU board designed and optimized by CAPELEC. The Technical Control procedure software guides the user in taking measurements. And remote control is possible thanks to a wireless screen and a remote control, for a greater comfort of use.